It’s important that as an online high school diploma program, Obridge Academy not only makes use of, but knows how to use, the latest technology. That’s why our tech support team is extremely fluent in our equipment and programs and is always available to assist Obridge families with any questions or concerns they might have. They also make use of remote tools so that should an issue arise, the team can “see” the student’s computer and accurately diagnose and correct them.
Tech support is available to both students and parents from Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm EST via phone, e-mail, or our online support program. Any issues presented on the weekend will be responded to by the next business day.
In order to take high school classes online with Obridge Academy, families are expected to have access to the following technology:
- A working PC or Mac computer
- A high-speed internet connection
- A scanner or camera to capture items not created on the computer
- A sound card and microphone for World Languages courses
- WindowsXP or higher operating system or Mac OS X
- A supported browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome
- The latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
- The latest version of Windows Media Player
- The latest version of Apple QuickTime
- The latest version of Adobe Shockwave Player
- A Word Processing Program