Tuition and Fees 2017–18 Academic Year
We are now accepting 2017–18 full-time & part-time enrollments. Call 800-974-1679 for more information!
Obridge Academy is an accredited, private, online school offering affordable payment options to students in grades 6-12. The tuition includes enrollment, all required course materials, access to our education management system, highly qualified teachers and staff, and a challenging curriculum.
Students can enroll full-time and pursue their high school diploma or they can enroll part-time and arrange for credit approval from their current high school.
Call us for the tuition rates, to see a demonstration of our learning management system, and to sign up for class.
Included Services for All Grades
- Over 150 accredited courses to choose from
- Honors, and foreign language courses (above the 2nd year)
- Teacher support via email and Skype
- Progress report every two weeks
- Quarterly and Semester evaluation
- Skype chat support
- Teacher phone calls
- Synchronized classes and Recorded Sessions
- Homework help chat
- Teacher graded assignments
- Student support services
- Parent support services
- Virtual office hours
- College counseling program
- Records and transcripts
- Technical support
- Diploma upon graduation
2017–18 Part-Time Student Tuition
Part-time courses are available as well. Please call (800) 974-1679 for details.